We’re Here to Provide for You & Your Loved One
Sterling Pointe Senior Living has one mission: to enrich the lives of those we serve. We accomplish this by offering services that enhance your quality of life. Each one of these programs has been designed, vetted, and tested to prove its effectiveness in your particular lifestyle. You have the choice to take part in them whenever you wish.
These programs are here to serve you. Discover a world of wellness and health by joining our community. All you have to do is contact us, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Our Community Services
Inspire Wellness for Life is our wellness program that aims to improve virtually every aspect of your wellbeing. By focusing on 7 different dimensions of wellness, we help you find the physical, mental, and spiritual stability you’ve always deserved.
These dimensions include:
- Physical: Living an active and healthy lifestyle
- Spiritual: Finding purpose and meaning
- Social: Creating a sense of community and belonging
- Emotional: Accepting everyone’s thoughts and feelings
- Intellectual: Finding the outlets that ignite your creative flame
- Vocational: Expressing yourself through talents and passion
- Environmental: Respecting and caring for your surroundings
Medications can be difficult to manage on your own, so we’ve developed a program that makes it simpler and easier for you. Our team keeps track of your medications and monitors your overall health. We can also make suggestions to your physician if your medications need to change.
We partner with TotalCare Pharmacy to ensure your needs are met.
Enriching Connections is a training program provided to our Memory Care staff members. This training teaches them how to develop a safe and secure environment and build meaningful relationships with your loved one.
The program focuses on several different values during training:
- Relationships & Community: Everyone is invited to belong.
- Commitment: Your loved one is our first priority.
- Certification & Training: All management and Memory Care staff are certified by the Alzheimer’s Association. Their training also includes comprehensive dementia courses.
- Services: We tailor our services to match your loved one’s needs.
- Meaningful Life & Engagement: Our Inspire Wellness for Life program fosters healthy, engaging, and thriving lifestyles.
- Environment: We make continuous adjustments to our buildings and programs to ensure the safety of our Memory Care residents.
- Accountability: We strive for high care standards. We adjust our services to ensure we’re providing the best support for your loved one.
Respite & Recovery is a program designed for those only looking for short, 7 to 60 day stays at Sterling Pointe Senior Living. This service may be for you if you are looking to try out our community, wish to give your regular caregiver a break, or are recovering from surgery and need support.
During your stay, you have access to our full range of services and amenities, including:
- 3 chef-prepared meals a day
- All utilities, except phone
- An emergency response team
- A furnished apartment
- Group activities
- 24-hour onsite staff
- Continuous wellness checks
- Medication administration
- Whirlpool spa
- Nurse supervision
Health is a primary focus for us. We make sure our residents have access to regular physician visits so their health and wellness are always the best they can be.
Residents who have suffered illnesses or injuries may have lost essential motor functions that allow them to move around and communicate. We work with Fox Therapy to help empower our residents through a range of therapies.
Physical therapy helps our residents regain strength lost due to an injury or illness. Our team focuses on helping them heal and retrain their bodies while always working at a comfortable pace.
Occupational therapy focuses on helping residents regain their independence. We create accessible ways to approach daily activities when they begin to become challenging. By finding effective alternatives, we help our residents avoid falls and injuries so they can do more for themselves.
Speech therapy helps residents who have had a stroke, injury, or illness that has made communicating difficult and frustrating. Our speech therapists help our residents find their voices through vocal exercises that train them to use the right muscles to formulate sounds naturally. We can also help alleviate issues related to swallowing through speech therapy.
We support our medical services with a variety of recreational therapies. These therapies are included in our Integrative Health program and supplement our other care programs:
- Essential Oils: These aromatic oils are naturally-derived, and may help promote relaxation. Those with anxiety, pain, or nausea often use essential oils. They can also positively impact memory, mood, and learning.
- Hand & Foot Massage: This soothing form of touch helps release tension and stress. We frequently combine our massages with essential oils to create a more immersive atmosphere.
- Healing Music: Some rhythms and melodies often put people in a more peaceful state of mind. We choose specific music and schedule live music performances to encourage relaxation.
- Guided Imagery: Experience the power of your mind by concentrating on specific mental pictures. These sessions can bring clarity, focus, and relieve anxiety, insomnia, and pain.
- Energy-Based Healing Modalities: Reiki and other forms of healing touch are popular among those who seek relaxed, energized states of being. We invite experienced practitioners to our community so they can administer these services.
Our community life staff perform all Integrative Health services under the supervision of trained nurses. If you have questions about how these services might benefit you or a loved one, contact us and speak to someone who can help.
Why Choose Sterling Pointe?
Join a Thriving Community
Join a Thriving Community
Our community has everything you could ever need to live comfortably. From programs and events that keep you engaged and healthy to spaces where you can spend time with friends and loved ones, you’ll find it easy to call Sterling Pointe Senior Living your home.
Pick a Lifestyle That’s Right for You
Pick a Lifestyle That’s Right for You
Find comfort in tailored lifestyle plans that match your physical, mental, and spiritual needs. We customize our services to you, and we evolve as you do so that you always receive the level of care you deserve.
Our community has everything you could ever need to live comfortably. From programs and events that keep you engaged and healthy to spaces where you can spend time with friends and loved ones, you’ll find it easy to call Sterling Pointe Senior Living your home.Learn More
Find comfort in tailored lifestyle plans that match your physical, mental, and spiritual needs. We customize our services to you, and we evolve as you do so that you always receive the level of care you deserve.Learn More
We provide comprehensive training to each of our caregivers so they can truly support every lifestyle. With the help of our team, you can rest assured knowing you’re in careful, loving hands.Learn More